Saturday 12 September 2009

Hellooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Hiya

Long time no see... I am so sorry for neglecting my blog but Real Life always has to take a front seat to all my hobbies. But you may be pleased to know that I am currently working on a new kit.. An awareness one!!

I am hoping to have it finished sometime this week!

Things in my RL are now starting to take shape.. I am still on my diet and have lost in total 63lbs!! (4 and a half stone) and am really happy with that. The kids are all back in school too, and I have met a womderful new man! still early days but life's good!

I hope you will enjoy my new kit when it arrives but am a bit rusty and had serious probs getting my Mojo back so much so I wondered if I would ever make another scrap kit again!

I hope you are all well.. See you shortly..

Bluey xx

6 comments:

Hezalin said...

Congrats on the weight loss! You go girl! Glad to see you back!

Mincrisar said...

nice to see you are back and so happy!

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Wow sweetheart you are amazing. Trying so hard to shift the pounds too but with the insulin it's an uphill slog. So proud of you.

love and angel blessings always xxxx

Baukje said...

Another one very happy to have you back,well done with the weight loss.

Baukje

Deenie said...

I just wanted to congratulate you on having the willpower to lose all that weight! Well done and I'm sure you feel so very good about yourself :) WTG!!!

WyckedWyldWytch said...

WTG on the weight loss, and meeting someone! I hope all continues to go well for you! Love the new kit, too. I've missed you and the absolutely fabulous kits you make!! Hugs~ Pam