Saturday 31 January 2009

New tutorial and a reminder.


Hiya

Bel Vidotti has done another fab tutorial using one of my freebies. It is called Waiting Love and you can find it Here

I'd also like to mention the sharing of my kits. I was sent an email once saying that as my work is on the Internet I should expect it to be shared and live with it as its free anyway.... not how I feel that but I guess some people do work that way, so when I find a link to kits of mine I have them closed and leave it at that, I don't think its too much to ask people to download the freebies from me only when am giving stuff free.
What I did find this week thou which really annoyed me was someone had changed my preview and was claiming my work as there own. That is wrong in so many ways, now its a Russian site which is doing this and Ive tried as i can to contact them but the language barrier is a problem am assuming someone connected with that site must come on here to get my kits so am asking them, please stop doing this, I want to keep making freebies but I will not freely give things if I continue to have my work abused in this way and its not fair to spoil it for the majority of people who respect designers.
I have NEVER downloaded a PTU kit which has been stolen and offered by someone as a freebie as I respect people too much, Just cos my work is free I don't expect to be treated any different than I would treat someone.
For everyone who respects my TOU am sorry you have to see this kind of thing on my blog
Have a good weekend all and I will be back soon with another kit x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry this has happened to you Bluey. I don't know what runs through someones mind to take someone elses work to claim as their own.I hope you are able to put a stop to it.I love & appreciate all the gorgeous kits you have made & realize all the work, time & money that goes into making them so we can have some beautiful free kits.
Big Hugs~

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Bluey, that's terrible. You girl's work so hard to make these gorgeous kits and share so willingly. I know hubby had a friend who went on a Russian dating site and the terrible things these lasses get up to to extort money out of the unexpecting!! Have you blocked her from your site. I know some fo the Portugeuse lasses has this problem a few months back and refuse to sell to them or let them on site.
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Angel blessings always xxx

Tonya said...

Bluey, that is awful that is happening to you. I cannot understand what satisfaction a person could get from that but I know they do, just sad and upsetting. I want to thank you for all the beautiful free kits you provide, they are truly awesome and appreciated.