Tuesday 14 October 2008

Winter Wonderland Freebie.

Winter is almost upon us.. I love winter I do!!
Am interested in the comments from my poll question, and the results of the poll. Looks like I should start working on Xmas kits. I want to add that any Xmas kits I do make will not be released till November as it seems that is the earliest people wanna see them which is about right, gives tutorial writers time to work and time for us all to get festive!!

I am thou starting on the winter kits and here is my first Winter Wonderland







I purchased this adorable clip art from Scrappin Doodles a few weeks ago, but due to Tou violations they changed there TOU. I am pleased to say thou this has now changed and so long as the TOU are followed Densye has granted scrappers permission to use her art again!

I'd also like to say I am entering month 2 of sponsorship by ThinkBingo. This sponsorship is a month by month deal which will continue as long as it works for us both to our satisfaction, Thinkbingo make it possible for me to purchase commercial use items to use in the freebies I make without having to make my kits PTU (there may be the odd PTU kit I make if i do so this will be due to commercial items TOU) , The sponsorship is also what has made it possible for me to host the competition I have been hosting, So i ask that if you like my freebies if you could plz show your appreciation to Think Bingo for there sponsorship by vising there site from my blog. Thank you for helping me stay free!

Ok enough of the waffle.. This is what your waiting for lol. If you like this kit you can download it Here

Think Bingo

32 comments:

JOURNEY 2 PERFECTION said...

Gorgeous kit Bluey, thanks for sharing xxx

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute kit. Thank you so much for sharing. Is this a tagger kit because the size is so small? If it is tagger size is there anyway to make it full size? Also I was just wondering why so many people have tagger size kits now instead of full size? I like full size so much better because I like to print my creations.

Bluey said...

Hiya hun

Yes this is a tagger sized kit that is all I make am afraid.

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Gorgeous kit, so...pretty, thank you very much for sharing. Merci beaucoup, il est super cute...Bye..bye...

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing.

ChaDesignz said...

hi
really love your work
i was wondering if you want to join a new store to sell your kits
if you are interreted please contact us heavenlytaggerz@gmail.com
thanks

Linda said...

thanks for the lovely freebie

Mumure said...

So cute!!
Thank you so much :))

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work. This kit is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love this kit!!! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank You for sharing your creations with this beautiful Winter Wonderland Kit!!

Anonymous said...

This kit is fantastic! I was sooooo disappointed to see it is tagger size. It is my understanding that you can not resize a tagger kit. I make printed scrapbooking pages of my grandchildren and I need to be able to print the finished product. Maybe you might consider making full sized kits! Your work is gorgeous and I am sure most of us need the full size. Thank you.
Sharon

BlueRose said...

Thank you so much for the kit it is just beautiful thanks again...Kat

Anonymous said...

I totally concur. I love, love, love this kit, but work with full sized kits. PLEASE consider making something similar for us folks!

Jeannine said...

Simply gorgeous.
Thank you so much
Jeannine

Jeannine said...

This is a such beautiful kit. Thank you so much

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, inspirational, thank u thank u thank u!

Anonymous said...

Thanks you so much! Great kit! :)

Anonymous said...

merci beaucoup votre kit est magnifique

Anonymous said...

Love it. TYSVM!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous kit. thank you so much for sharing it! You are very talented and I love this!!! Thanks!!!

Fiona

Anonymous said...

So cute :-) Thank you!

Unknown said...

Awesome kit! I love that it's tagger sized ... that's all I use my digital scrapkits for! LOL Printer isn't big enough to do whole scrapbook pages with them. *grin*

I usually don't go for cute, but this one is great! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much this kits is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Why make tagger kits when re-sized regular kits can be made to tagger size but not vice versa?
I love your kit but won't take it
because I need the larger one.
Don't take this wrong, I love it, Beautiful kit!

Marie said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful kit. Can't wait to try your tutorials.

Marie

Anonymous said...

Very pretty- thanks.
Cindy

Lia said...

Thank you very much!!!
It is sooooo cute!!!

Hugs

Julia

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this beautiful kit, awesome colors!

Hugs, Ronda

julie said...

THIS IS SUCH A CUTE KIT HUN WHAT A GORJUSS JOB THANKS FOR SHARING
Julie

Anonymous said...

Wonderful kit! TYSM

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much :)