Saturday 25 October 2008

Emerald Beauty freebie

Someone left a message for some green on 4shared.. see I told ya I read the comments hehe

Anyway I made this hope ya like it.
I've finally finished (well almost couple of finishing touches) decorating my bedroom!!!! new carpet is down, Cream!!! so the kids are banished from it lol
And to top off my week, Scunthorpe utd beat Millwall today and are sitting top of the league wahoooo up the iron!!!
Hope you have all had a good weekend,
Don't forget (if your in the UK) to put your clocks back b4 u go to sleep otherwise like me most years you will get up an hour before you have to lol



You can download this kit Here

Think Bingo

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Thanks

D'zines from the heart said...

What an absolutely gorgeous kit m'dear, thank you so much!

Brightest blessings...
Julie

Anonymous said...

This kit is Absolutely Beautiful!
Greens are my favorite colors.
Thank You Millions.
PixiezTears.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing such a stunning scrap kit. Your work is talented and I enjoy it greatly. I downloaded as well and will look forward to more freebies from you. Thank you again!!!!

Linda said...

thank you Bluey

Dark said...

This is just Beautiful!
Thank you so much for sharing your talent♥
HUGS
Dark

Michele said...

Just beautiful! I love the hearts and the butterfly! Terrific!

Angela in NC said...

Fabulous!!...Thank you so very much for sharing your talent and your hard work!..I for one am truly grateful and thankful for your kindness and generosity!...Thank you again for sharing!

:::hugs:::
Angela in NC

dj said...

It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

WitchysHeart said...

Thank you so much for the kit

cjpeterson38 said...

Wonderful! Thanks again!

Lauri said...

Thankyou so much for sharing your wonderful talent :)
Hugz Lauri

cjpeterson38 said...

Emerald is soooo rich. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love it! You do awesome work. Some of the best I've seen. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for the share