Sunday 14 September 2008

News!!! Competition and Freebie!!

Whoop! finally I can tell you my news, am no good at been patient, am a nightmare at Christmas!!
Anyway for the news.

I have a sponsor!!!

I want to be able to concentrate on making Freebies, I make PTU kits to finance that mainly, but I adore giving freebies as I love seeing my kits been used regularly! its a really great feeling which i cant put into words when your on the net and see something created with something that you yourself has made. Am sure many of you who visit my blog will understand that feeling from your own works.

Thinkbingo.com have decided to sponsor my blog/freebies for a time, which means they are basically helping me to be able to create more and more freebies for you! I am so pleased by this news that I have been frantically working to make new freebies for you and I will be releasing 3 of them freebies this week. One today, One tomorrow and one on Wednesday!

To mark this I have decided to hold a competition.
So the competition is to make me a tag I would like the tag to be made from one of the 3 new kits I release this week on my blog.
You can use any licenced art to make this tag, or any free to use artists which you have permission for Please make sure that © is clearly visable on the tag you create for me.

The name i would like on the tag is Bluey

My fav licenced artists are as follows but in no order. Keith Garvey, Elias Chatzoudis, Dark Yarrow, Pin Up Toons, Zindy, Suzanne Woolcot, Jennifer Janesko...in fact there are so many but that gives you an idea. I love pink!!! One colour am not keen on is Orange! but am pretty easy other than that, I like Girly Tags, but i also like dark tags, I LOVE FOOTBALL (scunthorpe utd if your feeling brave lol)
I can't think of anything else you might want to know but you can email me Here if you want to ask anything else.
Now for the good bit.. the prize!!! I am offering for the prize 12 licensed tubes of your choice and all of my PTU scrap kits!!! whoopeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Please send your entries in to me Here, The closing date for entries will be the 15th October and the winner will be anounced on the 17th October. Please make sure that I will be able to contact you from the 15th at the email address you send your entry in. One entry per person only plz.
All is left for me to say now is a massive Thank you to ThinkBingo.com for their sponsorship and to reveal the first of my new Freebie kits.


This is a taggers sized kit bursting with elements, it is all one download I hope you like it You can download it Here

Please leave some lurveeeeeeeeeeeee not only for me but for My sponsors too.


Think Bingo

20 comments:

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Merci beaucoup pour ce joli freebie. bye...

Angela in NC said...

Fabulous!!...Thank you so very much for sharing your talent and your hard work!..I for one am truly grateful and thankful for your kindness and generosity!...Thank you again for sharing! And a HUGE thank you to your sponsors for being kind enough to allow you to make even more freebies for us!!!

:::hugs:::
Angela in NC

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Linda said...

Thank you for the lovely freebie.
And congrats with your new sponsor.

JOURNEY 2 PERFECTION said...

Hi Bluey, wow wee this kit is just gorgeous. I'll defuntootley be having a play with that.

Fiona xxx

Mumure said...

thank you very much :))

Unknown said...

thx so much for the beautiful kit :) i dont know exactly what a "tag" is can u plz explain so i can try ur challange :) i am new to scrapbooking but im not to bad and im a fast learner, so if u could just take a min to explain to me, i hope to make u a beautiful tag :)

thx so much for the beautiful kits too :) they r all great keep up the good work and congrats on the new sponser

Bluey said...

Ty for your comments!!

Chantelle by tag, if u go to my tutorial site and look through the tutorials you will see some examples of tags
http://www.bluedreamdesigns.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

Thank You very much for sharing this very pretty kit...I really love the tied frames,,So gorgeous!!

D'zines from the heart said...

Thank you so much for such a beautiful kit!

Brightest blessings...
Julie

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this lovely kit - love the colours - Hugs - denny

Unknown said...

Lovely and very well done. :) Thank you so much for sharing. :)

Renae Downey said...

Wow I just found your blog & I LOVE your work!!!! I will be visiting your sponsor!! Thank you VERY much for sharing your wonderful kits!!!

Clasina said...

It is a beautiful scrap kit, Thank you for sharing

Valerie said...

WOW you share such amazing kits! I love them ALL! I downloaded this one and the breast cancer one for now..I'm sure they will keep me busy for a while! Thank you so much I appricate it!

Hugs,
Valerie

Anonymous said...

This is very cute..Thank you so very much for sharing you work with all of us.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for sharing this fabulous kit
hugz
Betty

Anonymous said...

Oh this is my favorite... what fantastic colors you have used! Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration. I may just have to try your contest!

cjpeterson38 said...

I forgot these were taggers. I use full size and so this is my last dl but I want to thank you and tell you I think you are great!

Running Chick said...

Hi Wanda,

I would like to use this scrapkit for one of my tutorials.
I will credit you and provide a text link to your blog.

Anja