Saturday 9 August 2008

Romantique Freebie.




Well 1st game of the season today and we lost 2-1 to Leeds utd :( (we been Scunthorpe Utd) my other passion in live. I am a season ticket holder for the Iron.

I thought I would come home after the game and cheer myself up with some Black Tower Rose and finish off my latest scrap kit.

A freebie!!!! I hope You like it. If you wish to download it you can do so Here.

Please leave some lurveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Also don't forget until the 15Th my PTU kits are all down to $1 at Digital Chaos Please check them out and see if there is anything you like :o)

Opps!!!!! Sorry i realised i named it the same as Yarrow's kit so I renamed and uploaded over again. If those who downloaded it want to use in Tutorials please use the new name. Thanks.

Sorry Yarrow!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You for sharing such a beautiful kit freebie "Romantic Charm" What lovely color of red! Nice and rich! Awesome! I just love your kits! Many, many Thanks!

~Tracy~ said...

Very nice! Can't wait to use it. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your kits. They are wonderful. You are so kind to share.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Romantic Charm is just beautiful!! I found your site from somewhere, you were named in an award, I followed and will have a ball looking through your beautiful kits! Thank you for this freebie, it will be wonderful to play with!

Sarah said...

This is beautiful. Thank you so much!

Kristy said...

Thanks so much for all the free stuff!

D'zines from the heart said...

I absolutely love the gothic feel of this kit, it's stunning!

Brightest blessings...
Julie

Dixiecharm said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely work.

Wilma4ever said...

Love this kit, thanx a lot for sharing it with me!

Carmen said...

thank you for sharing this is beautiful

Anonymous said...

Love it! You do awesome work. Some of the best I've seen. Thank you for sharing.

JK said...

Another beautiful kit! Thank you so very much hon.