Saturday 16 August 2008

New PTU kit and Charity Collab Kit






I made a kit today which I intended to give for free, Unfortunately due to one of the designer resource TOU from one of the items I bought to make it doesnt allow me to give it away So I am going to sell for just $1.

I hope you like it. You can purchase it from Digital Chaos Here

Also all the designers have come together to make a massive Charity collab it for Alzheimers Awareness.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You can purchase this also at Digital Chaos. Here

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to thank you for puting out the Alzheimers awareness Kit, My Father had alzheimers, it is a vicious desease, I am now in the beginning stages of dementia whether it is alzheimers I don't know, but the more people know about Alzheimers it will help all who suffer from any form of dementia..
Janice