Monday 28 July 2008

Pretty In Punk Scrap kit freebie.


I have been making this for the last couple of days and I really like it.
If you want it you can download it Here
Please leave some lurveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee when downloading :0)

Also check out the sale on my items at Digital Chaos
Just a reminder also. My scraps shouldn't be shared anywhere but on my blog or my website. If you find any shares please report them and should you know anyone who would like my kit direct them to my blog or my website to download. Thanks

13 comments:

It's a Scrappy World said...

Thank you for sharing! Wonderful kit.

MomSoto said...

Grungy Romantic Frame

MomSoto said...

Thank you :) Your new freebie was just listed at Twisted Challenges Freebie Listing

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Donna said...

This is a great kit. Thanks for sharing it. My daughter had a girl pirate party (oriental trading) and this will be perfect for the corresponding pictures. Thanks again. You are obviously very talented.

Anonymous said...

SWEET! Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG I love you. Marry me! This kit is so awesome!!

Unknown said...

Many thanks for sharing - Beautiful kit!

Aleah'sMommy said...

this is awesome thank you so much =)

Abbyscraftymom said...

this is perfect for my daughters birthday party theme. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

I love this!!!!
Thankies for sharing!!!

Unknown said...

I really love your kits :) but THIS one is my favorite!

Melody said...

Your kits are amazing!! I'm getting nothing done around the house today because I've been going through your blog! You do beautiful work. This one is my favorite.