Wednesday 7 May 2008

Muted Plums Freebie!

Another Freebie I hope you like it. Am working on a new kit but I am thinking it will proberly be Pay to use. The reason for this is as many of you know scrap kit making isnt a cheap hobby. If you do like my designs please do visit the store and view my Pay to Use kits also there is some of my other freebies on there.
That said I want to offer as many freebies as I can. I see it as giving something back, I myself have used both free and pay kits and now I have started making my own I fully understand the hard work that has gone into every kit I have used in the past. (oh god am waffling again arent I)

I hope you like this kit. For a change I actually like this one! lol

You can download it Here

9 comments:

Honey aka DAMSV said...

Love the colors - ty for sharing your talents and work with us.

Anonymous said...

thank you for the lovely scrapbooking things..ethel

Joyce said...

Love the colors in this !! Thank you so much !

Anonymous said...

beautiful...thank you so very much!!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful...thank you so very much!!!!

rsb said...

I downloaded this one too..love it thanks:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your freebies; They are the most beautiful ones I've found on the net!

Michele said...

This is very nice!

Patty said...

I am going to try your tut with this kit! I also tried signing up for the bingo thing, but since I'm in the U.S.A. it wouldn't let me!