Sunday 27 April 2008

Pink Lady Scrap Kit

I made this scrap kit today in memory of my Friend Lynn who passed away on the 1st or March 2008. Lynn was a close friend and her favourite colour was pink!
I started making some elements in pink and found myself thinking of Lynn while doing it so it seemed fitting to dedicate it to her memory. The only place you will find this kit is on my blog. Its free as I don't feel it would be right to sell this kit.






If you would like this kit you can download it here.
Please do leave a message when downloading x


6 comments:

cindiaskew said...

I've found freebie heaven. this is an awesome kit. appreciate your talents and labors. can't wait to unzip & play. tyfs

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, thank you for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

awesome work! thanks for sharing.
Andrea xoxo

rsb said...

downloaded this one! love the pink ones thanks:)

Michele said...

Very nice! I bet you are getting tired of reading what I have written all day today!! hehehe I will let you know when I use one of your kits because I definitely will!

Anonymous said...

thank you verry much
nice