Friday 21 March 2008

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello there and welcome to My blog.
I will update this blog every time I have a new tutorial on site or new elements to offer etc.

On Bluedream designs main site I offer Tags to people who request the for use on forum etc. I also offer avatars.
I write tutorials for Psp users.
And am dabbling in making some bits and pieces looking towards putting a scrap kit together sometime in the future, although this may be some time off as am struggling to make all the elements I would like to.

I will post a Picture of the tags i make which i have written a tutorial for and a link to my site for the tutorials.

I hope some of you will try my tuts. Am new to tutorial writing so i accept constructive criticism.

1 comments:

ReMom said...

Hi,
I just wanted to say thank you for all the cute freebies you offer. I saw several that I will be purchasing the entire kit for because they are GREAT!