Saturday 21 November 2009

Update and information

Hiya everyone.
I'm sorry I haven't spent much time here lately. I really am struggling.. when ever I try to create anything I just hate what I come up with.
Ill try for a bit longer but I may just give up and concentrate on other things.

I'm stuck in today as my lads are poorly sick so I thought it best I get caught up with some things.

Firstly I have a real problem replying to emails, I will try to sort that out today but ill put general info here for you to see.

Regarding links which are not working. I will go through all my 4shared links today and update the ones not working.

I get many emails asking me where my freebies are. All the kits I have on are on this blog. I realise it will take some time to get through all the posts but I hope you will find the kids worth looking for.

I am very flattered at been asked if I would like to sell my kits but at the moment I don't have the time to commit to anything so I'm happy to carry on as a freebie creator as this is just a hobby, with 3 kids and a full time job I just dint have the time.

Regarding TOU. My kits may be used to create blog themes etc and they can be shared so long as the finished product is flattened, No profit is made, and credit is included for the kit used in the download and on the blog theme etc where no artist tubes are used.

I am still continuing with my diet and have now lost 74lbs... 5 stone 4lbs.. and i feel so much better for it, although I still have to force myself to the gym some mornings lol

I best get on and get sorting out these kit links. I may include a link to my 4shared account at the top of my blog should i figure that one out while I'm at it
Hopefully I will find some mojo to create some holiday stuff but if not I wish you all the very best for the holiday period

Bluey x

4 comments:

Ellie said...

Hi Sweetie, your mojo will come back, I just know it. I've been suffering with mojo loss for a while now but just lately, after almost 2 years, it's coming back, just a little.Still don't always feel like sitting and creating but at least I do at times now. You take care and we'll see you when the elusive mojo returns!!
Hugs, Ellie

Michele said...

Glad to hear from you! CONGRATS on the weight loss!!! I know how hard it is and such a commitment. It has taken me 2 years to lose 70 pounds and I seem to have hit a 5 pound plateau for the last almost 6 months. Hopefully something will give after the holidays are over. For now I am just hoping to not gain! lol Keep up the excellent work!!

olehen said...

Congratulations on your weight loss...AS far as your work you will get back in the groove of things im sure...Thanks for sharing all your work..Have a Happy Thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss!!! I hope to be getting on with my own soon!!!! Glad your back, love your work!