Monday 8 June 2009

New Minikit freebie-and a note


Hiya all. Sorry its been so long since I offered anything on here, life has been busy busy busy also I seem to have misplaced my Mojo. I really had to force this out and its not very imaginary or very good I don't think but waste not want not.

I have been having work done on my house Rewire and new bathroom etc so I have every room to re-decorate now, My holidays are fast approaching too :) and also, am on a diet, Ive been doing it now for 10 weeks (weigh in again on weds) and so far I've lost 24lbs. As I work online when am not working am trying to be more active rather than sitting at the PC all the time.


Anyway they are some of the many reasons that am going to take a little break from scrapping. Rather than force out kits am not happy with am going to wait till I feel able to do kits I am happy with, How long it will be am not sure but I will be about, and I will still be trying to do some tutorials, and as soon as a decent hit of inspiration comes along I will defo be back scrapping!


Anyway this mini kit freebie is Taggers sized and can be Downloaded Here, See you all soon

Bluey xx

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! What an inspiring kit! So generous of you.

Lilly said...

Wonderful kit! Thank you for sharing it with us.

King Frost Creations said...

This is pretty! I fully empathize, when your mind and emotions are occupied elsewhere creativity seems to take a snooze, I know it is so for me lately. Thank you for this mini-kit!

Frost

Tigerlilly2608 said...

wow beautiful kit, love the colors, thank you for sharing your talent..hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bluey! Don't lament losing your mojo, because I find that every kit you've created is rich with artistic talent! Keep it up! I wait eagerly for every one you create!
Diane from Ohio, USA

AngLaRue_Creations said...

Congratulations on losing the weight! I think the decision you are making is the right one! Keep up the great work!

Thank you so much for the scrap kit! I love it and think it looks great!

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Honey take your break. I understand exactly I use to blog and tag and I almost have no interest in it anymore. I think everyone's mojo has gone on vacation. I'm like you getting ready to redo the bathroom the man will be here to rip it all out next week. My kitchen just got done. Congrats on the weight loss wish I could get that going for myself on top of everything else. I won't lie I love your kits and will be happy when you return. Thank you for the last one. Hope you get rested up.
Take care, Nay

PlainBetty said...

I think the colors are beautiful and I can't wait to use this great kit.

totsuwa said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful work. I love the colors you used!

Blessings,
Totsuwa

Sassy said...

Hey sweetpea *HUGS* Thanks for the mini kit, gorgeous as always! I totally understand missing mojo.. if you find mine while looking for yours will you please send it home? It's too little to be out on it's own! Take the much needed rest and take care of you! We scrappers n taggers n tutorial doers will be right here when ya get back! Happy Friday! *HUGS* Sassy

Tineke said...

Great kit,thank you

Kessa said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful kit. Hope you have a good refreshing break. I think everyone needs time out once in a while from whatever it is that they do.

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing this beautiful kit!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Awsome Kit

nansee said...

Thank you so much for your shares, they are great!!

Jo said...

Thank you so much for sharing your kit with our class
Jo