Wednesday 29 April 2009

I Am A Modern Girl Freebie


Hmmm Pink and grey together again.. sorryyyyyyyyy I love the combination but I will try stay away from it for a while now!
I hope you like this
Its is in Taggers size and you can download it Here
Please do check out the ads on my blog. I am gonna be making a few less kits at the moment as am having some major work done on my house which will leave me without electricity in the day time and am saving for me holiday spends. Everytime you click on the ads on my blog you help raise money towards new commercial use items for new kits

19 comments:

Dianna said...

Thanks for the kit, it looks like fun!

Craftymumz Creations said...

Thank you for this kit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Michele said...

Way cute!! I love all the techy stuff in it!!! :-) Always handy!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Gen said...

Very cute. I love the layout of you blog too. The pink bow at the side really makes it pop.

Lady Julie said...

Very cute. Thanks!

Unknown said...

great kit wish it was full size. Thanks for sharing

JACKIE said...

thanks for sharing, looks great...xx

Anonymous said...

Please contact me about being a tagger / siggy sized designer at DigiScrapShop.com

Vicky
Admin/Owner
DigiScrapDepot.com
DigiScrapShop.com

Unknown said...

Love it!! TYVM:-)

Donnalee said...

thank you for this lovely kit.donnalee

Kei42 said...

Thanks so much for sharing this, it's a lovely kit!

Anonymous said...

thank you for the great scrap kit.

Mandie said...

Thanks for the share. I love pink and grey, too! Or pink and brown...or pink and black...see a pattern? :) TY again, love it.

Valerie said...

oooo what a pretty kit! Thank you for sharing!

Tineke said...

Great kit, thanks for sharing

ivymay said...

great kit many thanks

Rhonda said...

Thanks so much! Awesome Freebie!