Thursday 19 March 2009

Pspx2 Paper Preview Script.

My first attempt at doing this so if any hiccups then please bear with me. It has thou been tested by someone with Pspx2 and it does work. It won't work with my Psp8 if it will work with other versions I don't know so if it does please let me know,

This is a paper preview script. I use this before I add my papers to my Preview Template.

It is for 8 Taggers sized (600x600px) papers.

This is the preview it will give you.

I hope this is of use to some of you. Please do leave feedback as I said this is my first attempt at scripts

You can download this Here

Bluey xx

5 comments:

Lisete said...

This is amazing, thanks you so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

SharonKay said...

Thanks so much, Bluey.

SunshinyScrapper said...

Thank you! I'm gonna try it in 9, I'll let you know if it works...
Huggles

Aurien said...

Hi hun
I have tried to use this script but I always get an error message saying
the file: C\users\comet\pictures\BD-Club!\BD-Club!-papers\BD-Club!-paper1.jpg does not exist or cannot be read
I tried to modify the script to open something else but with no luck
Can you please help?
Auri