Monday 9 March 2009

And another....

I can't seem to scrap at the moment at all but I've been able to do some tagging. I was hoping to make an easter and mothers day kit but I don't wanna force the mojo.. Good news is that am off work for a week on weds so hoping to find some time to revive my mojo then.

Till then I hope some of you will try a few of my tutorials, I would love to see your results.

This one today is using a Template by Missy, No scrap kit needed for this tutorial!

It is called In the club and you can find it Here

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say thank you!! For making us some tuts that don't use scraps at all! Don't get me wrong I like using them but I really missed those good old tuts that actually tought you a thing or two! ;)
Thanks soooooo much! Love your tut hun!