Thursday 26 February 2009

Something new from me!!


I have started working on a new kit. Due to work commitments its taking me longer to complete a kit than it used to at the moment so I thought I would make you some Quick Pages so that you get a taste of what is to come. I have however never made a quick page before so I would appreciate some feedback on these so I know if to bother making any in the future. They are 3600x3600 and should be OK for printing. (At least I hope they are.) Having never used digital kits in this way as I said some feedback would be good, Although if it is negative please be as nice as possible about it lol
I hope you like them, You can download them Here

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 27 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Unknown said...

These are really cute! Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

Love it, thanks so much!

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Good Morning Bluey,

Wonderful Q.P's. Love the raspberry colour and the plaid paper. Gorgeous. thanks so much for sharing, look forward to seeing your completed kit.

love and angel blessings for a very good weekend xx

Michele said...

I think they are cute! Thank you!