Tuesday 17 February 2009

Ive been Challenged lol

Ok Laura challenged me with this- Here are the rules

Go to your photo folder in your computer, go to the 6th folder of photos and go to the 6th picture. Put the picture on your blog and a description of it. Invite 6 friends to join the challenge. Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged. Here is my photo.....

This is my son Aiden (the one without the jacket and his mate at football september last year! apt that am posting this when I just been getting ready for our game away tonight at Rotherham!

Now I need to pick people to pass this on to.. Hmmm ok.. Let's see!

Yarrow-Fallen Angel Scrapz

CP-Chaos Priestess Creations

Fi's Fault

Kayleks Designs

Arty Pharty

Bel Vidotti

If you have already been challenged guys am sorry! lol

Also ty for all the awards I have been given