Wednesday 7 January 2009

Wahoooooo

I entered the comp on Suzanne Woolcott's Gorjuss blog and I won Yippee!!
I am made up!
Started on a new kit yesterday, Its coming along nicely and again there is some pink in it but with Valentines around the corner pink is a good thing :0) not that its not a good thing all year round.
I wanted to pop on and thank people for the donations, for clicking my ads, and for all the emails over the last few days, I havent been about so much as we have a few people off sick at work so overtime is at a maximum but am hoping to have this kit finished by the weekend.

Hope ya all have a good week

Hugs
Bluey x

6 comments:

Rose said...

Hey, love the new look, happy you kept the "grunge"!

CCandy said...

Congrats hun,those contests are always fun to take part in.=]

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I saw your result on Suzanne's blog! It's really "gorjuss"! I would love a tutorial if you get the time!
Martine

Patty said...

Love the new blog look :) can you do mine now? lol

Congrats on the contest win!!!! I love her stuff too!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your win! It is well deserved!
Hugs,
Magicquest

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you