Sunday 11 January 2009

New tutorials

Hiya all. I wrote this tutorial last night using a template by Missy of Divine Intentionz and a PTU kit by Krissy Ty girls x The tutorial is called Stupid Cupid and you can find it Here





Also the first person to confirm for my Creative Team is Bel Vidotti welcome to my CT team Hun x, Her tutorials are fantastic and although written in Portuguese she has an translator on her blog which is cool!


You can find this amazing tutorial Here! It is called and it uses my Valentine kit Ty so much hunni I love it x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including me in your creative team, i am so glad about it!!!!!!
It's a pleasure to create tutorials using your scrapkits!
huggies!

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Hi Bel, It's wondeful that you've joined BlueDream Designs. Your work will complement Bluey's designs and her site. Welcome to the U.K. Angel blessings xxx