Saturday 10 January 2009

Just a quickie....

Just a quickie b4 I go to bed. I can see you have all been busy downloading the freebies today! Ty so much for all the emails and messages. I also want to say Ty so much to all of you who have donated and clicked on my ads. It all helps so much.
I got confirmation today that the designer resources which I purchased are OK for freebie kits, there was a little confusion over something in the TOU so I thought it best to check. I am hoping to finish that over the weekend for you all.
I am off to bed now shattered, Weather permitting am at the match tomorrow and I will be back in the evening to hopefully have some quality wine and PSP/PS time lol

Have a good weekend all

Bluey x

2 comments:

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Good Morning, Have a great day at the footie. As I've said before we have a house full of Rangers supporters here. A lot of matches being cancelled, along with the rugby. Very much a rugby town this! Hope weather not too bad where you are. Very, very windy. Wrap up. Angel blessings xxx

LadyQueen's scrap Creations said...

what a beautiful kit ! Thank you for sharing, can't wait to use it :D