Tuesday 13 January 2009

3 New tutorials

I hope you don't mind getting these updates through emails those who subsribe to my blog. I get many emails for Tutorials with my kits etc so it makes it easier all round for me to have a creative team so I can post them but restrict it to 3 writers x

The first tutorial is by Mayk and is called Cupid's Valentine. It is animated which doesnt show on my blog and uses my Valentine kit you can find the tutorial Here TY so much hun I adore it. Also Happy belated birthday hun x












This tutorial is by Bel Vidotti and uses my Bee Mine kit. Its is adorable hun ty so much x You can find it Here Remember to use the translator on the top of her blog if you need to change the language




I also have a new tutorial. Using a Template by Missy and the scrap kit by Chelle of Weescotslass. It is called My Love Is Skin Deep and can be found Here

1 comments:

Tracey Jean said...

You have some beautiful kits. TFS.