Monday 29 December 2008

Update.. CT team Call

I am sorry to say am terrible at updating the tutorial blog So I will be taking it down in the new year and then I will be looking for a CT who's tutorials I will add to this blog. I would love to show off all the tags sent to me but I just A) don't have the time B) don't have the memory lol I forget things all the time
So I will be adding tutorials on here soon.
CT Call.
I am looking for 3 tutorial writers to be in my CT. As most of my kits are free and the ones I have in store will be retiring soon obviously you won't be getting PTU kits for free by been in my CT, but what I will do is link to the 3 tutorial sites from my blog and post all of your tutorials using my kits on my blog with a link back to the tutorial.
If your interested in been part of my official CT please send me links to 3 of your latest tutorials and to the main page on your tutorial site. Email me Here
I will confirm receipt of your emails as I get them and I will choose in the new year the 3 people for my CT
PS. If in the future I do make any PTU kits then my CT will get all of the PTU kits free whether using them in a tutorial or not.
Hugs Bluey x

0 comments: