Saturday 13 December 2008

News.

Hiya

Firstly I would like to let you know my sponsorship with ThinkBingo ends on Monday. I would like to take this time to Thank Think Bingo for their support for the last few months and allowing me to create so many freebies.
I will still be creating freebies though rest assured, I have a donate button on my site, If anyone would like to donate towards the cost of my kits every donation is appreciated.
Thanks to all those who have already donated, I want to be able to stay free and thank you for that.
Also down the side just above my chat box is a banner, Please click on it and comment on my blog/Rate my blog.
I will be back with another freebie soon
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Bluey x

1 comments:

Linda said...

I rated your site, and will be happy to donate you something so you can keep making freebies.