Thursday 27 November 2008

Mini Kit freebie


This kit has less in it than normal but am still not 100% better so haven't felt up to doing too much by time I've finished work.

Just wanted to say also that am pleased with the amount of downloads the 2 kits that I have done a full size set of as well as taggers sized have had. I did the winter wonderland one just over a month ago now and its had over 8000 downloads just over 3000 of them were the full sized kit, and Snowblue which I did more recently which has had approaching 4000 downloads and more than half is the full sized on, So I have decided I will be offering some full sized ones in the future but it won't be every kit. Ill try make sure that at least one a month is full sized more if I can.
Anyway am tired and off to my bed, I hope you like the freebie
PS Please remember my sponsorship is month by month now and it will only be extended if its working for both myself and Thinkbingo. So pleaseeee please take the time to have a look at Thinkbingo Site I would appreciate it lots! x


You can download the freebie Here

Think Bingo

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you get to feeling better soon. Thank you for the great mini kit. Take care,

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kit. It's beautiful!! Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks again

Ellie said...

Gorgeous kit Sweetie, thanks. Feel better soon! Hugs, Ellie

Linda said...

thank you Bluey

Anonymous said...

Very nice kit, thanks for sharing

Pattycakes said...

This is beautiful....thanks for sharing it with us and hope you feel better fast....:)

Deenie said...

Thank you for this pretty little kit! Hope you feel better soon :)

Joyce said...

Beautiful mini kit !! Thank you so much ! Take care of yourself and get well very soon.

KGould said...

Thank you so much! I love that tree and the colours :) Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon! Your kits are awesome. Thanks so very much for sharing. Have a Happy Holiday season!

Dianna said...

Thank you for the mini-kit

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Hope you're feeling 100% better real soon!

Kessa said...

Thankyou for this mini kit - it's lovely. Hope you are much better soon. (Hugs)

Evelyn said...

Hi Bluey :) TY for the gorgeous kit! It's wonderful! Hope you fell better soon XXX

cjpeterson38 said...

I'm sorry you weren't too well. Hope you are better and thanks for the gift.
Merry Christmas and may God bless you!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for another fantastic freebie kit! Love the colors, its so hard to find nice christmas kits that aren't the typical red/green/gold scheme.

Hope you feel better soon, and thanks again!

Deanna said...

Thank you so much - I just LOVE the colors!

Unknown said...

Love it!!! TYVM:-)

Michele said...

What a "cool" kit! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

thankyou so much its gorgeous
Hugs suz

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much :)

cjpeterson38 said...

Boy, I am so sorry that you were sick but I sure do hope you are all well by now. Thanks for the beautiful kit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for sharing

bienetre said...

waouhhhh fabulous yours kit of scrap
hugs and kiss
bienetre

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this great kit!