Wednesday 15 October 2008

Full sized kits.

Am been asked alot if I will make full size kits.. well to be honest I dont know lol I've never made a full size kit before, and I know what size you want the papers but I have no idea about the size you want elements to be, So the answer is.. erm well I will try a full sized version of the winter wonderland kit but I make no promises.

I started as a tagger so its kinda been a natural progression into making taggers kits. I will get back to you on this. But in the mean time if you leave some comments on here regarding what you prefer be it full sized or tagger size and also give me some help with element sizing that would be great

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for considering full sized kits. I love your designs. Can you explain to me what you use tagger kits for, sorry I am a newbie to all of this. Thank you so much for your time and generosity.

Evelyn
scrap3605@yahoo.com

Nani said...

I'm here for the first tme and I think Winter Wonderland is so cute! (I have the song stuck in my head now!)

I'd love to see the kits in full size! I scrap to print in 12X12 books, so the tagger size is too small to use for me. I get o frustrated if I download something in tagger size and it's not labeled as tagger size, because then I can't use it for anything. I have the same question - what DO you use tagger size for??

Thank you for the full size Winter Wonderland! It's such a pretty kit!

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for trying your hand at full sized kits! I scrap and print out my layouts, so I can't use tagger size.