Friday 17 October 2008

Competition Results

It has been so hard to pick a winner. Really hard!!! In fact right up to posting this I couldn't decide between my fav 2.

I have decided to give more than one prize.
The first prize as stated in the original post is 12 licensed tubes of your choice and all my PTU kits.
I have decided to give 2 other Prizes of 2 of my PTU kits.
I would love to have been able to give every one of you a prize but its just not possible :(
I am thou going to have another competition soon! More details on that to follow.
OK now for the winners of the comp.
It was a very close call,
In first place is Blaze with this entry, Congratulations Blaze I will email you regarding your prize.




In Second place winning 2 PTU kits from me is Slave with this entry, Congratulations I will email you regarding your prize.



In third place with this entry is Kirsty, This tag is animated but that doesn't show on here, Congratulations hunni I will email you regarding your prize.



If you want to take a look at the PTU kits before I email you they can be found Here
Thank you everyone who entered I received some amazing tags am just sorry I couldn't pick you all x
I would like to thank Think Bingo for sponsoring me and enabling me to have this competition
Have a good day
Bluey x



Think Bingo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo thanks so much Bluey! Congratulations to the other winners as well. I'll be emailing you shortly! xoxo

Patty said...

are there tutorials to go along with these winners designs?