Saturday 2 August 2008

Holiday Part II


Well I don't know where in the world you may all be reading this from but!! summer seems to have finally come to Scunthorpe UK!

Its been boiling for the last few days and I've dug out the fans, not that they help much when am working sat next to a red hot PC!

When i win the lottery i am defo giving up work lol.

Until then I have a new freebie with you, holiday part II

I hope you like it. If you wish to download it you can do so Here. Please do leave me some lurveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5 comments:

Ephémère, Qc. said...

So cute, beautiful colors, thank you very much. Bye..bye...good day. Merci beaucoup, c'est toujours aussi joli.

Chel said...

awesome kit! thank you.

Aleah'sMommy said...

awesome thank you so much =)

Twisted Scrapper said...

Thank you :) This freebie was just listed at Twisted Challenges Freebie Listing

Anonymous said...

Superbe kit! merci beaucoup :)