Friday 18 July 2008

New Freebie Scrap Kit-Precious


New freebie scrap kit. Taggers size. Elements are in PNG and papers in JPG.

I hope you like it. This is free to download but should you wish to make a small donation do feel free to every little helps
When downloading please leave some lurveeeeeeeeeeeee I love reading your comments on 4shared and it often gives me ideas of what your after.
If there is anything you are looking for in scrap kits feel free to leave a message on my blog and I can see what i can do and also pass the information on to other scrappers I know.
Anyway enough waffling lets get tagging lol
Download this kit Here (new link)

13 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jul [LA 04:50am, NY 06:50am, UK 11:50am, OZ 09:50pm]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you for both freebies "Precious and In Loving Memory" They are both very beautiful kits!

Sue said...

This kit is really precious! I especially like your word art "Beautiful" and your dangling charm. Very Fun! I think the tags in this collection are great, too. Thanks!

Unknown said...

What a totally gorgeous kit. The colors are wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing.

Linda said...

thank you hun for all your beautifull freebies.

Hugs LindaD

Anonymous said...

Lindas cores!!! Amei o kit!!! Obrigada pela delicadeza de compartilhar conosco seu kit. Farei lindas criações!!! Realmente precioso!!!
Parabéns pelo trabalho!
Beijos

Anonymous said...

TYSVM for sharing your lovely kit. I never imagined pink & brown would look good together but they do.

~Tracy~ said...

very nice! Thank you!

dotty said...

Everything is Awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with everyone.

dotty said...

Everything is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with everyone.

Michele said...

Definitely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love it! You do awesome work. Some of the best I've seen. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I feel in love with this scrap kit. All your sks are beautful. Have a lovely day...