Thursday 17 July 2008

Christmas Scrap Kit + sale

I've made the first of my Christmas Scrap kits. Why in July? Well am always a last minute sort of gal, but this year, with the faint promises I made myself every year since like forever ringing in my ears i was determined this year would be different. So on Tuesday I got the first of my major pressies for my boys!!!!

1 down, loads to go. So with the first of the presents comes the first of my Kits

I hope you like it even if it is a little early in the year. But am telling ya start walking around the supermarkets and you will see things soon start to sneak onto the shelves lol



If you like this you can purchase it From Digital Chaos Here you will also see alot of my other PTU kits are on sale so pop along and if there is anything you like. Any money I make on my kits goes straight back into resources for making my kits so every little helps.

0 comments: