Monday 26 May 2008

New PTU kit with Freebie Add On

Hello everyone. I hope your all enjoying the blustery weather of our typical bank holidays!
Guess the weather makes no odds to me as am working today but It would be nice to have a sunny bank holiday for a change.

Anyway enough waffling.

I have a few things today
Firstly i have a new PTU kit which i Finished last night. This is Availiable at Digital Chaos
Secondly I have a new freebie. This is an Add on to my PTU kit From the Heart. I hope you like it. Please remember I love to see your comments when you download.

Am really happy one of my kits Summer Garden has had over 1200 downloads but am a little disapointed that only 110 of those people who downloaded managed to say thanks. We're not asking alot surely? Just a second or two of your time to type ty is all it takes. So please do leave some love when downloading.

To purchase my PTU From the Heart Scrap kit go Here

To download the freebie Go Here

6 comments:

Sharon said...

It's lovely. Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! The kit is just gorgeous!

rsb said...

I downloaded this one! Its gorgeous thanks:)

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for these. Your stuff is amazing

Michele said...

I love this!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your hard work, it is much appreciated.